I make these yummy crunchy beef tacos in less than 30 minutes! We have been enjoying ours with refried beans (and extra black olives for me last night LOL!) if you want to take it one step further a pot of Spanish rice always adds to this meal! 🌮🌮🌮🌮
The key to this being a quick and easy taco night is to keep the condiments simple! This bag of shredded iceberg changed my life! We can’t help but love the Taco Bell hot sauce you can buy at the grocery store (it tastes just like the little packets!) and we use the Taco Bell brand taco seasoning pack as well! 😄
1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
1 pack taco seasoning
1 box crunchy taco shells
1 can refried beans, or beans of choice.
Shredded Mexican cheese
Hot sauce of choice
1 bag shredded iceberg lettuce
1 can black olives (or anything else you enjoy such as sour cream, quacamole, quick rice)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Place taco shells in single layer on cookie sheet and bake in oven for about 8-10 minutes or until the color of the shells slightly darken.
3. Put beans in small pot and simmer on low stirring occasionally.
4. Cook meat in pan over medium heat until browned, drain and stir taco seasoning into meat according to the directions on the packet.
5. Let the meat marinate in taco seasoning a few minutes.
6. Stuff taco shells to your preference.
I throw this meal together once a week in less than 30 minutes! Also, the cleanup should be just as easy as making the meal because there probably won’t be any leftovers 😉